Campbell-Tintah Public Schools
The Campbell-Tintah Public School District (CTPS) is a school community united to provide the best possible education for its students.
In partnership with the community and families, CTPS’s mission is to provide a safe and supportive learning environment where each student can achieve their highest potential.
CTPS will produce educational excellence with research-based quality instruction and college and career connections.
- All students Ready for School (Kindergarten Readiness)
- All Students in Third Grade Achieving Grade-Level Literacy
- Close Achievement Gaps between Student Groups
- All Students Career and College Ready by Graduation
- All Students Graduate
CTPS will provide an engaging, safe and healthy environment to encourage positive behaviors and high attendance for students.
- Recognize student’s needs and meet those needs in all facets: academic, mental, social/ emotional
CTPS will encourage quality instruction through professional development
- Using data to promote academic growth in students
- Strengthen technology skills to support curriculum
- Communication to build relationships with all stake holders
CTPS will revitalize and maintain facilities that are safe, sustainable and allow equitable access to programming services across the district.
CTPS will align technology support and infrastructure to provide students with relevant 21st Century opportunities.
CTPS will continue to develop and implement a multi-faceted communication effort designed to promote our school district. We will also strengthen positive relations with school district staff, parents and the community.