Please click on Non-Certified Job Application below to view and print.
Non-Certified Job Application
CAMPBELL-TINTAH SCHOOL DISTRICT
Job Position: Buildings/Grounds Maintenance and Transportation Coordinator Job Status: Full Time; 12 Month Employee
Position Summary: The Buildings/Grounds Maintenance and Transportation Coordinator is accountable to the Superintendent and the School Board. This position is responsible for the management of all District’s buildings and grounds operations/maintenance, and transportation operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and manage the district’s efforts to meet policies and procedures of Federal, State, City, Minnesota Department of Education and Campbell-Tintah Public School District
- Monitor purchasing, development of bid specifications and procedures
- Oversee the maintenance, repair and purchase of equipment and tools used in the everyday functions of District buildings, grounds and transportation
- Supervise all staff related to Maintenance, Grounds, Transportation, Custodians (shared with Superintendent/Principal)
- Responsible for building up-keep and management to include coordinating contracted services for repairs, renovations and new construction
- To be working with the superintendent/principal in the evaluation and supervision of school custodial functions, building cleanliness and interior appearance
- Make recommendations and studies for quality and cost savings and efficiency in district maintenance and transportation programs
- Coordinate student transportation services including bus routes, extra and co-curricular activities
- Drive bus routes/trips when necessary
- Perform minor vehicle and bus repairs/maintenance
- Enforce the school district’s Health and Safety Policies/Procedures
- Participate in the creation of the District’s 10 Year Maintenance Plan
- High school diploma/High school equivalent, Post-secondary education and or job-related training and knowledge pertaining to essential job functions of this position.
- Minimum of one-year job of experience in public school building and ground maintenance/transportation operations or a related field electrical (plumbing knowledge). Ability to assess and solve practical problems and deal with situations appropriately to meet job expectations.
Certificates & Licenses:
- Current, valid driver’s license, a Bus Driver License that comply with the necessary requirements to meet the position’s essential duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to apply basic computer programs (spreadsheet, Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint, others) to enhance job performance. Ability to operate computer software programs tied to the District’s operation systems such as its HVAC System.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervisor, subordinates, school staff and school community.
- Ability to speak clearly and concisely both in oral and written communication.
- Ability to perform duties with an awareness of all federal, state, and district requirements. Evidence of Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret professional documents.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups and the general public.
We are looking for Bus Drivers.Salary will be dependent on qualifications and successful candidates will need to pass a criminal background check.Positions are open until filled. Certified and non-certified job applications may be found on this website under the "Our District" heading, or below.Send application, resume and three letters of recommendation to:Mr. Kyle Edgerton, Superintendent of Campbell-Tintah Schools, P.O. Box 8, Campbell, MN 56522.
- The ability to lift, carry, stand, walk, handling, reach outward, reach above shoulder, climb, crawl, squat, kneel, bend, push, pull weight from 1-100lbs. according to the needs of this position.
**Campbell-Tintah Schools is looking for substitute classroom teachers for the 2019-2020 school year. This is an on-call position that requires a valid Minnesota teaching license or short-call substitute teaching license. A letter of application, resume and three letters of recommendation is required.**Campbell-Tintah Schools is looking for substitute route or activity bus drivers.
Send applications to:
Mr. Kyle J. Edgerton
Superintendent of Schools
Campbell, MN 56522
This Job Application is for the use of Licensed Personal.
Please click on Certified Job Application below to view and print.
Certified Job ApplicationThis application is for the use of Custodial, Paraprofessional, Cooks, etc. Please click on Non-Certified Job Application below to view and print.** Equal Opportunity Employer and Educator**