Welcome to the ultimate online learning experience.
To help bridge the national achievement gap with a free and comprehensive
- Real-time collaboration on a virtual whiteboard with infinite pages
- Real-time communication through voice conferencing and text chat
- Permanent storage of all classrooms for later access
- Support for image uploading
- Access to basic drawing tools and color
- Work on homework with your peers
- Illustrate problems and invite teachers for help
- Create group study guides
- Hold online office hours or review sessions
- Provide flexible, individual feedback
- Organize illustrated review notes
Stoodle.org started off as "Instunet" (the Interactive Student Network), an idea formed by Arjun Mehta in October 2011. After his first few days at a private high school, Arjun noticed a significant difference from the public school he attended his freshman year and realized that there was a great opportunity to connect students from different schools to share knowledge. He then felt the need to create something that would help bridge this education gap and thus, Instunet was born. After
buildingthe first version of the website, Arjun brought on Simar and Divyahans to help spearhead the project.
In June 2012, the team was given the opportunity to pitch the burgeoning company to Neeru Khosla, Executive Director of the CK-12 Foundation. Sharing a similar vision for the future of education, she graciously brought Instunet under the CK-12 umbrella and gave full support to the project. Since then, Instunet has changed its name to Stoodle.org, and the team has been working tirelessly on a product to disrupt the online learning space.